Pages

Wednesday 21 April 2010



Hey,
So I've done some sketch work on Chet, but most of my time today was spent researching on this great websitehttp://one1more2time3.wordpress.com/ . I was able to see some great production design of some disney classics like Mulan, Bambi, 101 Dalmations and Balto. It was pretty cool looking through all that artwork, being able to see how some of my favorite childhood movies were created and put together. I also had a meeting with my lecturer Andy, which was good because he told me to keep going - but did remind me that I only really have THREE more weeks! Eeeek! So I'm going to try to buckle down more than I already do. On a more bummer note, I think I might be getting sick, slowly but surely. On a better note, I met with another lecturer, Francis today and it was great talking to him because I got really excited about Production Design (which he told me it was called, not pre-production) and gave me some pointers to things to work on like perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment